Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hot/Not Hot, Vol. 1

Hot:

My dream last night featuring George Clooney.
Tabasco green jalapeno sauce. On everything.
The new candles that Old Navy is selling.
"Rough Thymes" body wash by Kiss My Face.
My Canon PowerShot SD900 Digital Elph. Roar.
Convertibles
David Byrne's March playlist
The Daily Puppy dot com
"Intervention" on A&E
The Intellectual Devotional
Bluebonnets going crazy.
pixiegirlshop.com
Aqua Teen Hunger Force's upcoming movie
Sarah Silverman
Old Texas dudes in straw cowboy hats driving beat up old trucks
The Geej's new obsession with dancing to songs she makes up
Getting loveletters in the mail
Bulk trash collection
Charles Burns's collected Black Hole in hardback
Spring asparagus
Chomp! vegan cookies
El Chile's hot sauce
My bad ass team at work
Having my taxes done already
The "Pretty in Pink" smoothie at Whole Foods
The restaurant near my house that has a sign out front saying, "Now Hiring Snowconers"
"The Sopranos" returning next month
Baby donkeys
Farmstand tomatoes


NOT HOT:

My back-to-back math anxiety dreams this week
Mayonnaise
Uncontrolable weeds
Getting credit card solicitations in the mail
The volume on my computer shorting out
How freakin' FILTHY my car is
The Geej's school being closed for 6 weeks this summer and having no back-up plan
Having kitten fever
My mortgage company and how stupid they are
The half-inch roots I'm currently sporting
Talking on your bluetooth headset while you're in the elevator with me. Grrr...
"Alpha Moms"
Stress-related insomnia
Gloomy, gloomy weather
Gas jumping by $0.11/gal. in a 24-hour period
Miniature horses
Roadside jerky

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with miniature horses?

Jaye Joseph said...

Minature Horses or Shetland Ponies, or both? Because I like a good Shetland Ponie. But then, I also love a good little person.

Hot: Little Person on a Shetland Pony!

Karla May said...

Miniature horses creep me out. So do those "munchkin" cats. Anything that's bread TOWARD a genetic mutation that has ill effects on the creature's health or mobility is not a good thing. I don't care how cute we humans think the mutation might be.

I'm all about ponies, however.

Bookhart said...

I am addicted to Intervention (pun intended). And, of course, bulky item pickup.

La Turista said...

You forgot one:

Hot: Me
Not Hot: Not Me

Millardman said...

uh...you got a problem with roadside jerky?