Friday, December 21, 2007

File Under: Puh-leez Give Me a Fookin' Break

I've been meaning to post about this unbelievably stupid bullshit ever since I saw the seedy little trailer open for business on South Lamar.

Their mission? To "successfully provide high-quality coffee based products with a provocative flair."

I don't even DRINK coffee, and this pisses me off.

Good GOD! Now you can't even get coffee without a little T&A? Way to alienate 50% of your potential coffee-drinking clientele, geniuses.

And you know what's sad? It'll probably succeed like crazy. These little stands will start popping up everywhere. U.S.A!! U.S.A!! We are devolving faster than I ever thought possible. By this point, I'm pretty sure "Idiocracy" was a documentary.

2 comments:

Jaye Joseph said...

HAHAHAHA.
A) Thanks for posting about this as I also see it everyday and puke on my way to work (it's why I'm late every day).

B) I love the fact that on their website, they have a "concept". That's awesome.

Me said...

Jesus. Reminds me of a billboard here in Houston. It was for a printing company. It said something like: Banners, Brochures, Billboards (with billboards crossed out)and Babes (stacked blonde in a wifebeater and tight jeans)in One Day!

For real.