Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Conversation with The Geej.

From this morning. Here's the scene:

The Geej has Sally--the alpha baby--in her stroller and is acting as her alterego, Karla, who is Sally's mom. I am "the teacher" and "Karla" is dropping Sally off at school, which just happens to be in my bathroom.

Karla May: Are you going to work?

Geej: Yes.

KM: Where do you work?

Geej: California.

KM: Oh, really?! That's a long way away.

Geej: That's where Sally's family is.

KM: Oh.

Geej: But a lot of them died.

KM: That's horrible! What happened?!

Geej: They were sick and died of an orgery. (She was trying to say "surgery.")

KM: I see...I didn't know Sally's people were into that kind of thing.

Also, I thought you'd like to see this. It got COLD here last night (after being in the 80s on Sunday), and Earl decided it would be a good idea to snuggle up next to BH on the couch. I probably wouldn't have known where he was except for the the insanely loud purring and this:

No comments: