Friday, June 29, 2007

Take action, Bitches*!

You know how when you're sitting in your cubicle or home office or regular old office or whatevs, and you're going about your daily business enjoying your favorite online streaming radio station, and you're discovering new music and artists you've never heard of and rediscovering old music you'd forgotten you'd loved and you're mildly freaked out because somehow they're totally synched in to your mood that day and they keep playing the most perfect soundtrack to your Tuesday EVER so you pull out a pad of paper and start writing down songs that you want to research and shit you wanna buy on iTunes or eMusic or at Waterloo or wherever? You know how fucking cool that is?

Well, if this shit actually happens, you can kiss that loveliness described above good-bye.

So, you know, do something.

(Have I mentioned lately that I hate our government?)

*You know when I call you "Bitches" it's because I fucking love you, right? Don't hate...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there nigga. I listened to the day of silence. I have concluded that the CRB AND the FCC should take a step back. Get that monkey-assed government out of my hair.