Monday, June 25, 2007

Really, the world should be more like this:

Friday morning, my coworkers and I met up at one of our cohort's houses in Oak Hill to consolidate cars and start our journey to Lake Buchanan. It had been raining (surprise), and everything was very wet and very green.

As we began to pile into cars, we saw a very large, super cute bunny hopping around in her neighbor's yard. Turns out, this bunny was not only tame, he was totally friendly, and came hopping right over to us. One of the guys with us just scooped him up in his hands as all the chicks squealed in delight. Would you check him out?! He's all, "What's up, people?" with one ear pointed forward, the other one pointed back. And then, when he got tilted on to his back, he was like, "Yeah, I've got dirty paws. What did you expect? I mean, it's been raining like crazy. I'm still cute as hell. Worship me!"

Holy crap! The cuteness! It's blinding me!!
I have no idea what this bunny's name is, but he was, by far, the most badass bunny I've ever met. Apparently, he's like a cat, and you can just let him out to roam around, and then when you open up the door and rattle some food, he comes hopping on home. Unreal. And he's got a partner in crime: a brown bunny buddy who's the same way.

If the world were more full of bunnies like this, it would be a far better place.

3 comments:

Keetha said...

I love that new photo at the top of the blog! And also the rabbit cuteness.

Jaye Joseph said...

BUNNY!!!! Seriously, I think you need to get a bunny. BUNNY!!!

Karla said...

Unless, of course, you are Anyanka from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. In which case bunnies like this are the harbinger of all evil and nightmares.

And OHMYGOD am I a geek for pulling up the Bufffy reference? Really, I need a life...