Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Summer of '83.

August 29, 1983

I talked to Lisa last night until 2:30. I got in trouble as usual. We got into a big fight (mom and me). She thinks I am some kind of a thug or something. She can be the biggest witch.
I still like Michael S. If he doesn't call me today or tonight, I am going to go crazy. I really do like him alot (sic). Lisa is so upset about Chris Y. I really feel sorry for her. I know what she is going through and I feel so bad for her. She loves Chris. And she told me last night that she might move. I can't believe it. She'll know for sure in November. I've grown so close to Lisa in the past few months, and I don't know what I would do if it all suddenly ended and she just moved.* I really hope she and Chris get to be friends again. She wants that so much.
Michael said he would call (or maybe even come by after swimming). I hope he does. I want him to like me as much as I like him. It always seems like I like the guys more than they like me. I hate that.**

*Lisa and I are still dear friends, by the way. Have been since we were in Montessori school together.
**God! Boys. Boys. Boys. The life of a 14 year old girl just fucking SUCKS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't belive you have this s*#t!! Boy does it bring back a lot of memories!! We've git to catch up soon?!?!?

LC