Tuesday, May 31, 2005

WARNING: Rated X for Profanity

Mother fucking mosquitos. I fucking hate the little fuckers. Ass sucking shitheads.

Today, I ran a quick errand with the Geej, and of course, she fell asleep in her carseat before we got home. So when we pulled up to the house, I was going to take the opportunity to unload some stuff that had been in my car since we got home on Saturday while she slept. So I popped the back of the wagon and took in load one. When I got back to get load two, there was a blood sucking mother fucker perched in the middle of The Geej's forehead, going to town as she snoozed. IT'S FUCKING NOON, FOR CHRISSAKES!! What the hell?! I'm used to being ambushed at dusk by the evil demons, but straight up noon? God dang it made me mad. Luckily, I was able to fly to the side of the car, swing open the door and wipe him away before he was able to bleed her dry...but still.

It's going to be a loooooooooong summer.

1 comment:

Karla said...

SEmantics, I know, but it was sucking her FACE not her ASS.