Saturday, August 09, 2008

Oh lordy. What have I done?

Y'all I just registered for a 3-day Basic Motorcycle Riding Skills class that will take place the first weekend in October. Holy crap. I'm already scared.

In other news, The Geej and I got to hang out with my friend Kristen and her son Graham last night. I think the Geej may have met her match in Mr. Graham. She's usually the bossiest boss in the room--especially when it comes to younger kids. However, Mr. Graham held his own and let hew know who was boss in HIS house. Too funny, really.

While we were there, Kristen showed us this amazing tray she found at a thrift store. It's called "Beach Bunnies" in case you were wondering, and it was on sale for half-off of 95 cents. SCORE! I am very jealous.


Then when I got home, THIS was happening:Just laying there, showing off his creamy twinkie-like center. Of course I buried my face in there and snorgled him mercilessly.

That's pretty much all that's happened around here lately. That, and lots and lots of sweating because it's been BRUTALLY hot. That tropical storm "Eduoard" that the news channels got so excited about was supposed to bring us some rain and some relief, but all it brought was some wicked humidity, which is SO pleasant when it's 102 outside. Blech.

Speaking of "blech," I must say how horribly disappointed I am in John Edwards. I really liked him and thought he was a smart guy. I can't believe he couldn't keep it in his pants. Shame on him. And what does it say about the state of the world that this career-ending story was broken by The National Enquirer? Pitiful.

2 comments:

Marti said...

Amen Sista!! What what Johnny thinking??

That One said...

I've got to sign up for a motorcycle class, too. I'm sick and tired of riding in back!